JESCO has been a proven leader in providing Underground Storage Tank (UST) and Aboveground Storage Tank Management (AST) services. JESCO is capable of providing professional and technical services for any UST/AST project and has completed a multitude of UST and AST projects throughout Louisiana and Texas. The majority of this work has been completed under the Louisiana Motor Fuels Underground Storage Tank Trust Fund program.
We have conducted hundreds of site investigations and remedial actions at UST/AST locations. Our remediation expertise and capability have been proven by our design, installation, operation, maintenance, monitoring, and evaluation of remediation systems.
JESCO has extensive experience with the following UST/AST services:
- Regulatory Agency/Client Liaison
- UST/AST Removal & Closures
- UST/AST Site Investigations
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Studies
- Risk Evaluation & Corrective Action Planning (RECAP)
- Remedial System Design, Installation, Operation, & Maintenance
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasures (SPCC)
In addition to JESCO's professional experience and expertise, JESCO owns, operates, and fabricates assessment and construction equipment needed to complete most remediation/environmental projects.