JESCO provides a full complement of emergency services including business continuity/support services to accommodate pre and post hurricane/disaster plans.
JESCO's project manager and technical personnel rapid response capabilities have been proven through disaster management projects responding to Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Dolly, Gustav, and Ike. JESCO personnel were fully capable of executing fast and efficient responses to the challenging circumstances of the often complex post-storm scenarios and environments.
Within twenty-four hours after Hurricanes Rita and Ike, JESCO responded to assigned work locations overcoming multiple rapid mobilization challenges such as staffing, communication, supply logistics, and transportation/mobilization of staff and equipment. Our staff has excelled in managing debris and recovery projects during difficult times of crisis.
JESCO is valued for procedural flexibility during crisis situations; our project managers, technical personnel, and equipment are accessible for disaster response services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
JESCO's Specialized Disaster Response/Management Experience
- Emergency Coordination & Management
- Business Continuity Services
- Rapid Staff-up/Activation
- Post-Disaster Damage Assessment
- Debris Management
- Contractor Management
- Field Inspectors/Monitors/Team Leaders
- Geospatial Data Management
- GIS Debris Transport Monitoring
- Quality Control
- FEMA & State Coordination/Regulation Knowledge
- Infrastructure Recovery & Repair
- Procurement/Logistics: Supplies, Personnel, & Equipment
- Supplies, Personnel, & Equipment Transport
- Emergency Road Clearance
- Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste Cleanup & Removal
- Black/Gray Water Management
- Technical Personnel & Supervisor/Foreman Deployment
- Supply Caravan Police Escort
- Mobile Fuel Stations Installation & Operation
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Application Consultation
- FEMA Public Assistance Grant Program Application Consultation
JESCO's well-rounded emergency experience demonstrates that disaster response and management requires organizational and logistical expertise of professionals with regulatory knowledge as well as the experience and know-how of field-experienced contractors.
Natural disasters leave state, county, and municipal governments in urgent need of funding resources to repair and rebuild their communities. JESCO consultants offer aid services for evaluation of community needs and grant writing. We have proven our application preparation skills through helping our clients win multiple Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) as well as FEMA Public Assistance grants.