Infrastructure provides communities with reliable access to clean and safe resources and protection from natural and man-made hazards. Infrastructure is the critical link between our communities and their provision of quality of life; it is the lifeline for our communities and societies.
JESCO delivers infrastructure solutions that help communities overcome the challenges presented by population growth, regulatory requirements, and aging infrastructure. Our packages incorporate the latest technologies and deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions.
JESCO provides federal, state, municipal, and private clients with many solutions for maintaining and developing our natural resource lifelines.
Planning & Design
- Municipal Infrastructure Engineering
- Project Management
- Water Resources Planning & Management
- Water Treatment Plant Design
- Wastewater Planning & Management
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water/Wastewater Plant Optimization/Modernization
- Plant Systems Automation & Controls Design
- Storm Water Sewer, Conveyance, & Pumping Station Design Master Planning
- Drainage Studies
- Mapping/GIS services
- Construction Management
- Treatment System Fabrication
- Treatment System Installation
- Site Preparation
- Erosion Control
- General Construction
- Municipal Construction
- Water/Wastewater Municipal Filter Media Exchanges
- Water/Wastewater Treatment System Inspection & Troubleshooting
- Wastewater Pond Dredging
- Digester Cleaning
- Lift Station & Grease Trap Cleaning
- System Automation
- Specialty Construction
JESCO integrates engineering expertise with technology, innovation, and a thorough knowledge of environmental assessment, planning, and design to deliver solutions that meet or exceed environmental, economic, regulatory, and community needs.